We have 的 same minimum entry requirements for most of our taught and research programmes. Here we explain those requirements and 的 range of assistance available to help you meet 的m.
Some courses may have additional entry requirements, so please check 的 specific course you are interested in before submitting your application. If you are an international student you may need to provide evidence of your 英语 language proficiency when you receive an offer to study with us.
- A UK first or second class honours degree in a relevant subject area; or
- An equivalent international qualification (find out whe的r your qualification meets our requirements by visiting our 国际学生页面); or
- Relevant work experience in combination with a degree below second class honours.
If you do not meet our formal entry requirements, but still feel you can demonstrate 的 ability to complete 的 course successfully, 你仍有可能被录取. Each application will be considered on its merits.
To study for a formal award at 克兰菲尔德 you will need to demonstrate that you can communicate effectively in 英语 in an academic environment. You can meet this requirement in 的 following ways:
- If you have previously obtained a higher education level qualification from a UK university and have been taught and assessed in 英语 (note that international applicants applying for Master’s courses in 克兰菲尔德’s 管理学院 are required to have studied in 的 UK for 的 full duration of 的 course).
- If you are a national of or have a obtained a higher education level qualification from a country on 的 UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) list of majority 英语 speaking countries:
安提瓜和巴布达 爱尔兰 澳大利亚 牙买加 巴哈马群岛 马耳他 巴巴多斯 新西兰 伯利兹 圣基茨和尼维斯 加拿大* 圣卢西亚 多米尼加 圣文森特和格林纳丁斯 格林纳达 特立尼达和多巴哥 圭亚那 美利坚合众国
*You will usually be required take an 英语 test if your studies were not taught and assessed in 英语.
- If you have been continuously employed in 的 UK for a minimum of five years immediately prior to 的 start of 的 course, providing you are able to supply a reference from your current employer which explicitly confirms you are able to communicate effectively in 英语.
- By providing a satisfactory 英语 test certificate that meets 的 requirement of 的 course you have applied for.
The tests we accept and 的 University minimum requirements are detailed below. Some courses require a higher test score, please check 的 课程页面 有关详细信息,. 请注意:
- We verify all test scores with 的 test providers.
- We are only able to accept tests 采取 within two years of 的 course start date.
- All elements of 的 test results must be demonstrated in one test, we are unable to accept a combination of scores across two or more tests.
- In extremely rare circumstances we may reject a test score if one element of 的 test has a very low score. This would only occur if we believed this would impact on your ability to study with us or if 的 score did not meet UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requirements to study in 的 UK.
- Not all 英语 tests are suitable for obtaining a Student visa for Pre-sessional study. You can check entry requirements on 的 Pre-sessional EAP 课程页面s.
|92 total and minimum skill component scores of
meeting 的 required scores can be accepted.
|剑桥 英语 Scale score of 180 overall
|Integrated Skills in 英语 - ISE III (C1)||总体通过结果.|
国际ESOL SELT B2
|High Pass overall and 33 in all skill components.|
|卡普兰||KITE (卡普兰 国际 Tools for 英语)
享有 £25折扣,减少 的
KITE的价格为65英镑. 在这里预约考试 to
|475 overall and 410 in all skill components.|
*We also accept 雅思考试 Indicator, note this test is no longer available for new test bookings.
What can I do if I don't meet 的 英语 language requirement for my chosen course?
If you have 采取 a test but not reached 的 required score you may be able to apply for one of our Pre-sessional 英语 for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses. Please be aware that not all 英语 tests are suitable for obtaining a Student visa for Pre-sessional study. You can check entry requirements on 的 Pre-sessional EAP 课程页面s: